Lloyd Platt & Co are delighted to confirm that following our recent short listed nomination for the Lawyer Monthly Legal Award 2015 we have been selected as the outright winner and recipient of the Divorce Law Firm of the Year UK.
The Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards 2015 recognise the achievements of law firms, lawyers, barristers and those connected to the legal world who have a proven track record in delivering results for their clients over the past twelve months. The awards are divided into individual and firm categories. Each category has been selected to represent the diversity of skills and knowledge that the profession has to offer clients across the globe.
After much hard work and many months spent conducting research and analysing voting data, Lawyer Monthly has informed us that we are a winner of the Legal Monthly Legal Award 2015. The voting notification email was sent to over 108,229 contacts, independently audited by ABC Audit Bureau of circulations.
There was an enormously high response rate. The selection criteria was based on:
- The number of vote nominations received
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activity in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant legal cases and legal activity
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement with transactions, deals and cases
- Peer recognition and personal achievement
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Previous accolades and entries within the international legal guides.
The Lawyers Monthly Legal Awards Edition 2015 has amounted to the single largest print and digital publication in the Lawyer Monthly’s history. You can find it here, and Lloyd Platt & Co. feature on page 45. The readership demographic is made up of corporate readers, business owners, legal private practice, in- house legal teams, consultants, expert witnesses, financial institutions, government institutions and academic institutes.
We are thrilled and honoured to have won this award in addition to the many awards that have been granted to us this year and are further delighted to confirm that Vanessa Lloyd Platt, Director of Lloyd Platt & Co, has again been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyer list for 2015.