Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Harassment and Domestic Violence Lawyers London

Harassment and Domestic Violence Lawyers London

Victims of domestic violence find it extremely difficult to confide in others and in many cases their unhappiness can continue for many years. Victims may find themselves isolated wishing that they had someone to talk to not knowing where to go.

Lloyd Platt & Co specialise in dealing with protection from harassment and domestic violence in a sensitive and considered manner. If required we can make immediate application to the court for orders for non molestation, which can stop a party from using or threatening violence or being abusive, harassing or pestering you.

Our top domestic violence lawyers can also apply for occupation orders which mean that the other party can be ousted from the house or parts of the house. This can apply even if you are a cohabitee (live in partner) and the other person owns the house. If you are considering such applications it is important that you contact us quickly so that we can discuss with you all aspects of this to include:-

If your partner is to be ousted from the home the interim provision that you should have if they go
How the bills will be paid
How the children should be informed about any proceedings
How contact should be dealt with
At Lloyd Platt & Co we want you to know, you are not alone and we will be with you every step of the way to help. We will also assist you in rebuilding your self esteem that may have been damaged by the ongoing harassment or domestic violence that you may have experienced, by referring you to counsellors, if appropriate.

Contact our Domestic Violence Lawyers in London
To make an enquiry please fill in our form, call us on 0208 343 2998 or click to contact our London-based team of domestic violence and harassment lawyers.

Got a Legal Problem?

Table of Contents

Follow Us

Recent Posts

The Number One Reason for Divorce
Divorce, Separation, Dissolution
Vim Chatwani

The Number One Reason for Divorce

Marriages break down for a number of different reasons. However, over the course of the last twenty years at least, individuals and

how to survive a divorce
Divorce, Separation, Dissolution
Vim Chatwani

How To Survive Divorce

There are many articles that have been written about how to survive divorce and many therapists run their entire practice on giving

grandparental rights
Children and Parenting Issues
Vim Chatwani

Silent Heartache For Grandparents

Over the last few years there has been a growing area of work for many family law practitioners.  That is dealing with

Vannessa's Tips on YouTube

Scroll to Top